Family Guy voice artists

Super Scooter

Reaction score
And Noel Blanc did the voice of Elmer... at least he was credited at the end of the movie/episode.
That's right! That was in the Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story movie. I forgot where it was from. That one was pretty good.

Who played Statler and Waldorf? (different episode, the question just occured to me)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Who played Statler and Waldorf? (different episode, the question just occured to me)
Sounded like Seth McFarline... he usually does the Muppet voices. That's why I'm still wondering about Frank Welker being Kermit in that one episode.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Sounded like Seth McFarline... he usually does the Muppet voices. That's why I'm still wondering about Frank Welker being Kermit in that one episode.
He's listed in the credits, and I think someone did a voice match to when he performed adult Kermit in one episode of Muppet Babies. I think that's how they determined it on the Wiki. I'd have to double-check.

Xerus

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't "American Dad" first air after the Super Bowl, too.
Yes, it did. American Dad was another Seth MacFarlane show that first aired after the Superbowl. But it aired very late at night though since that's what time the Superbowl ended.

Xerus

Reaction score
But back to the Voice actor bit...

Often times, a pop culture reference or cartoon character would be voiced by Seth and Co... but a lot of the times, they get the original actors and voice artists to reprise their roles.

For example, in the "movie" Lion-O and Cheetara of Thundercats were voiced by their original actors. Seth had to play Snarf, according to the commentary, because the original voice actor for Snarf passed away years earlier.
The Snorks appeared on Family Guy one time and Michael Bell voiced Allstar like he did in the original cartoon.

Plus Jeff Bergman was also on Family Guy where he voiced Fred Flintstone, George Jetson, and I think Sylvester.

Also in one episode, Frank Welker, voiced Fred in a show called the Scooby-Doo Murder Mysteries.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Kinda off-topic, but did Seth MacFarlane do any voices for Johnny Bravo when he was working on that show?

Xerus

Reaction score
Kinda off-topic, but did Seth MacFarlane do any voices for Johnny Bravo when he was working on that show?
I can't really remember if Seth did voices on Johnny Bravo or not. But I know he did write some episodes.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I can't really remember if Seth did voices on Johnny Bravo or not. But I know he did write some episodes.
That would explain one of many reasons why that show was so funny!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seth MacFarlane also worked on Cow and Chicken, but he didn't do any voices on that show either.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I wonder when Walter, Scooter, Gonzo, Sam the Eagle, Constantine, Lew Zealand, Crazy Harry, Beauregard, Pepe the King Prawn Sweetums, or any other muppets who haven't been parodied in Family Guy will appear.