Facebook and MC for me

christyb

Reaction score
Okay before certain members whine and complain about me doing this hear me out okay? This is the easiest and quickest way for me to get everyone. Yes I am alive. I'm battling a bit of hardtimes in my family. That explains my absnence. That and busy with a new job with more responsibility. I took my certification for computer repair (Comptia A+ for us geeks) I passed the first half (Essentials) and flunked the second (IT Technician). Anyways, I see a lot of MC members are wanting to add me on Facebook. Please believe me and know this. I love you all. I cannot until I move out of my parents roof add anymore MC members to my profile. Ya'll will know the minute I'm out because then I will add you all. For now it keeps peace and this battle isn't the most worthwhile right now with the rest of the drama. Bigger battles first then others later ya know? Take care!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<GLOMP!> CHRISTY! YOU LIVE! HOORAY! And I completely understand about picking your battles. Hope things get better for you. I'm sure this goes without saying, but visit when you can! It's great to see you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh? Nah, this can't Christy B the bee she wants to be. Hmmm, better check. She has the same flossy hair Christy has. *Runs a finger through just feeling her hair. And these are her same old floppy arms. *Lifts one arm and floppily shakes it with no reaction as it falls back. And this is her same nose. *Pinch/honks her nose. It is Christy!

Like I said a long time ago... Just we can't be linked as FB friends doesn't mean we can't stop being friends here and in general. Take care of the craziness at your home, there'll be enough here for whenever you surface out of that pirate ship again.
*Double glomp o' doom.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I thought I had you as a friend on FB... maybe I just sent you a friend request? Oh well, take your time, mom! I miss you!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Perfectly understood Christy.:smile: Just let us know when you're not busy & those of us w/FB or whatever will add you,OK?
Meanwhile try & relax.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Christy! Good to see you! Big hugs to you! I hope things get better soon.

christyb

Reaction score
Guys, thank you. This showing of such love well it really means a lot. I’m in the midst of one of the hardest spans of my life. It’s been going on for about two years now. I guess it’s called growing up or something. It’s not easy and very ugly. I don’t like burdening everyone it’s just…not pretty is an understatement. It’s been tough finding my feet and who I am. I disappeared three er…four maybe years ago. I was me but not really if that makes any sense. It was more of not me. I love you all and you guys mean a lot to me. I need more time before I come back to MC and let you guys see the real Christy. The me behind the mask. I’ve made a lot of mistakes big and little ones these past few years. Some things I wish I could go back and redo and some I’ve learned from. My family well…honestly keep them in your prayers. Physically my parents and sisters are fine….that’s all I can say. I don’t mind telling but I don’t know if you want to know. Poor Beau he hears me all the time or what little he catches me. I know it must seem like I only whine and you are digging me out of scrapes and keeping me sane Beau. Thank you “Father” :stick_out_tongue: I will be back full time one day very very soon. I promise. If ya want and if there aren’t any objections this time we can keep this thread alive. I don’t mind. It’s easier to have one spot I can quickly come back to and check in and such.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear you're in a rough patch Christy, but very glad you were able to check in with us. If you ever want to talk to someone PM me and I'll give you my email addy if you don't have it. Looking forward to whenever you can be back with us all of the time!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey you. *hugs* Hope you are ok. Miss you as always.

Beau