Eyebrows that move - any ideas?

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Incredible! spending way too much time in this forum. You guys are starting to get in my head. .(scary) I have been thinking alot about this eyebrow mech and was just about to ask the same questions.

Rugby

Reaction score
It's too bad ravagefrackle, toastcrumbs, and butchgcat quit giving building advice. Good advice they would have had. Take it to their graves, they will. (yoda speak)

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Rugby said:
It's too bad ravagefrackle, toastcrumbs, and butchgcat quit giving building advice. Good advice they would have had. Take it to their graves, they will. (yoda speak)
NNNNOOOOOoooooooo!!!!!!!!!Why are they noo longer giving building advise? I still have way too much to learn.:cry:

Rugby

Reaction score
I don't know. They all just kinda quit posting. Maybe they got in trouble with the JHC for violating non-disclosure agreements or something. Or maybe they got mad when some of us were fussing about them being so secretive. Oh well. The less people are taught about puppetry, the less the art of puppetry will survive in the long run IMO.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
ScrapsFlippy said:
I do understand the anchoring issue. Also, it takes some considerable muscle control to close the eyes and open the mouth at the same time. (On a side note, I have no problem shutting Bear's eyebrows and opening his mouth at the same time. Those Creature Shop chaps are top notch.)
At $35,000 a bear (or whatever it is) you'd better not have any bloody trouble shutting the mouth and closing the eyes!

Who do you mean by Creature Shop?

Rugby

Reaction score
Closing the ideas? Did you mean eyes? lol

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Listen mousey...I've been coding HTML for 13 hours straight. Cut a beaver some slack.

:stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Rugby said:
I don't know. They all just kinda quit posting. Maybe they got in trouble with the JHC for violating non-disclosure agreements or something. Or maybe they got mad when some of us were fussing about them being so secretive. Oh well. The less people are taught about puppetry, the less the art of puppetry will survive in the long run IMO.

Not necessarily; it'll force folks to jump into the mix and stir it up real good until they bake up a good answer for the problem. :confused: :eek: