Extremely Cool New Muppet Shirt on eBay

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Funny?!?! Funny!?! well Funny this!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
*in Animal voice*

AHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGG! *Smashed radio playing the ChipN'Dale theme with cro bar*:eek:

...the cro bar came with the ratchet set:big_grin:

Zack)Rowlf the, it's not that i don't like ChipN'Dale, it's just too much!!!Dog.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hahahaha Zack...yeah I was thinking about throwing the radio, but I knew you'd take more pleasure in it than me :big_grin:

Ernie...winning on eBay isn't hard exactly, its really about how much you willing to spend, and how many times your willing to bid. In essance, any item on eBay can be won with ease. Just establish (I guess in your case with your parent(s)) how much your willing to spend, and bid that. Do keep in mind that certain people will bid pretty high on certain Items (a rare Fraggle Rock poster went for $68!). Good luck! :smile:

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Hahahaha Zack...yeah I was thinking about throwing the radio, but I knew you'd take more pleasure in it than me :big_grin:

Ernie...winning on eBay isn't hard exactly, its really about how much you willing to spend, and how many times your willing to bid. In essance, any item on eBay can be won with ease. Just establish (I guess in your case with your parent(s)) how much your willing to spend, and bid that. Do keep in mind that certain people will bid pretty high on certain Items (a rare Fraggle Rock poster went for $68!). Good luck! :smile:

-Matt
It also depends on how closely you watch the item. Lots of people like stealing up the item at the end of the auction when no one else is looking. :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
It also depends on how closely you watch the item. Lots of people like stealing up the item at the end of the auction when no one else is looking.

Yeah, that's mean!!! you know how many Dr. Teeth Repaints i would have by now??!?!

actulay, that's e-bay...plus i have a set price i will not go over for Dr. T, it's pretty low!

Zack)Rowlf the, 30 $ low...;-) i'll never get that! Dog.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
When someone bids on an item at the last minute, it is called Sniping. You just have to keep a watch on your "My eBay" page. I mean, if ya don't watch, it isn't wrong for them to bid at the last minute...

:smile:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
matt

When someone bids on an item at the last minute, it is called Sniping. You just have to keep a watch on your "My eBay" page. I mean, if ya don't watch, it isn't wrong for them to bid at the last minute...

NO! nonononono! it's stealing! i once bid on a Dr Teeth repaint at 30 buck's and i was the first bidder! if no one had bid on it i would have gotten if for less then 30! :frown: It only had to hold out for just ten more days... just ten more days!!!!:wink:

don't people understand?!?! Don't bid on items! they only make the price go higer!!!:rolleyes:

it should be the first person to bid on it...it's their's, hands down!!!

Of course I'm kidding about this entire post... i don't feel like hearing a 100 ways on the fact that i am 100% wrong about e-bay in this post and why i should be wrong....DON'T GET ANY IDEAS MATT! YOU'LL ONLY MAKE ME MADER!!!:mad:

Zack)Rowlf the, do you want a Dr Teeth repaint? do you not want to pay sicking e-bay prices? then join me and protest for e-bay to be like the way i mention it in this post!!! just be the first bidder...and you'll be okay....Dog.

I'M JUST KIDDING!:stick_out_tongue:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh Zack, wrong move buddy...Here I'll just start numbering and fill the in as I think of them:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Hehehe :big_grin:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHH! Now i'm really mad!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I GOTTA BREAK SOMETHING!!!

*Radio in background is playing the ChipN'Dale theme song*

*grabs blow torch*

"Sometimes, some crime's go slipping threw the crack, but these two, gumshoe, are picking up the slack!"

"There no case to big! No case to small! When you need help just call!" *flames the radio*
"bilp blop,ehhh,ehjemhrmnebrenamas........N' DALE!" *kicks radio*

THERE!...i feel MUCH better now:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Zack)Rowlf the, boy! I think these anger-mangment classes i'm taken are really helping! don't you think so?Dog.:wink:

beaker

Reaction score
First off, sniping is wonderful...everyone knows its silly to bid before the last day or hour. I have a technique that has NEVER failed me on ebay...I never lose because of this.

Second, due to the fact it is imperative I go to Muppetfest, youll be seeing yours truly hawking everything from Palisades variants/exclusives to custom made figures to very rare JHC items. Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do!