Exclusive Henson Employee Only Kermit Tuxedo Figure on eBay

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Was that your auction? How'd you score one of those to sell??

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I have a tuxedo Kermit. I got it at Toys R Us. Was there another?

Star matt

Reaction score
holiday kermit

that is basically a repacked holiday kermit with the addition of THE JIM HENSON COMPANY on the top.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The holiday Kermit was only an industry giveaway and is not part of the figure series. They painted Tux Kermit's tie red and vest green, left out the hat and packaged them individually. Anyone with an extra Tux Kermit can make their own Holiday Kermit. Doesn't seem there's much to it but the tag.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Right about creating our own version of it, but I was just curious if that guy works at Henson...which, actually, is a very bad question, because then he'll be bombarded with posts and questions (mostly by me! LOL!) so...

Shazam: DON'T ANSWER MY QUESTION unless you DON'T work for JHC. If you DO, then the response of "Yes" could be detrimental to your visits here...and your friend the bear doesn't want that.

beaker

Reaction score
Ack, this item must be really rare then...given JHC is sadly now little more than a broom closet in Manhattan with a handful of employees and a nice stainglass window:wink:

Luke

Reaction score
I actually think it was given to Henson Co clients as well - not just employee's !

Luke

Reaction score
**** - so do you work there or have you just been going down their mailbag then ? :rolleyes: