Exciting Upcoming Adventure For Me

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello everybody. It's been a long time since I last visited these forums but I know many of you will remember me.

I want to let all my old MC friends know that I am booked for my second trip to Texas USA. Last year I spent 5 weeks in October/November meeting my fiancée Michelle AKA Muppet Baby for the very first time. This year I an set for 13 weeks starting October 27th. It will be an even bigger adventure than last time for I will not only experience Halloween again but also Thanksgiving celebrations and my first ever white Christmas. We will also discuss our future marriage together in more detail.

Michelle has also been meaning to get back here regularly. I will keep you all updated now and we will be posting together during our time together.

Best wishes to all of you. :smile::big_grin::excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Glad to see you're active Marty!
Thank you Tutter fan. Though my activeness is very sporadic at best due to the hassling time we're having with house renovations. But they're coming along well.

Thank you also Hubert and Alex. Things are progressing smoothly for my trip and hopefully Michelle and I will be able to post together more regularly while I'm over there too. We did a little last year but she was also hassled with her own family's house situation problems. But they're long sorted out so this time we should be able to be active together on MC. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hey Marty, (Still wanting to type Mary even after all this time, lol)! How exciting that you're coming back to the states! Sorry that you won't be dropping by New York though. So you're not spending Christmas with your mom then? Oh, and speaking of Christmas, we can hardly get a white one here in New York, and you expect to get one in Texas? lol
:crazy: Anyway, I hope you have a good time, and as everyone else has said, please keep us updated!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Where in Texas?
Sorry it's been a long time since my last update RedPiggy, but Michelle lives around the area of Ransom Canyon and Lubbock.

And thank you for your kind post Kate. Some bad news though. :frown:

I've accidentally cracked my elbow. Fell onto some pavement while visiting my relatives in Brisbane last week. Only a hairline break though so it will heal mostly by the time I'm ready to fly on the 27th.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Ah. I'm in the DFW area. At any rate, I hope your elbow heals soon. *huggles*

King Jim

Reaction score
I hope everyone remembers me too! I have not been here in a while either. I wish the best to you Marty!