Everyone loves the Homestar Runner!

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
*Looks at script*

Script- "Before I download a ton of EM mp3s, I post about 137 muppety, muffiny posts."

Okay I've got this.

Before I surf something. often times I post something, too.

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Yay! I DO love the Homestar Runner. I've been shown that site before too, but only just recently so it's all pretty new to me. But I love it, it makes me giggle. And Strong Bad is really hot! I like how he's shirtless. XP

Another really great site to go to (and I'm sure some of you have heard of this one too) is:

www.8legged.com

Tako RULES!!! You've gotta love the sensitive octopus type. And the great thing about these toons is they're actually recipes. Also, during the toons their are so many things to click that it's worth watching at least a 2nd time. I still love the chocolate chip rap. ^^

^_^ Debo

mr3urious

Reaction score
Holy crap! It's a new H*R cartoon, this time celebrating its 20th anniversary by actually producing a new story based on an unfinished concept from a sequel to the book! Loved all the in-jokes here! :smile:

C to the J

Reaction score
I thought nobody would ever get back to this thread! For those of you just noticing "Homestar Runner Goes for the Gold," plenty of new content has been added in the past couple of years.

• Sbemail206 (April Fools' Day '15)
  • Record Store Day
  • Flash is Dead
  • Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 17.2 - roughly 31 minutes long! (April Fools' Day '16)
  • Two Halloween Toons, one of which has a greater emphasis on the costumes
  • Fan Costumes '15 and '16 (you'll get a kick out of end of the latter)
And you should check @StrongBadActual on Twitter for some exclusive bits. Pretty good stuff.

C to the J

Reaction score
A new SBEmail recently came out! Strong Bad's computer, the Lappier, is still doing well after a 2-year-and-4-month-long hiatus. Apparently, it's about Senor Cardgage getting his own character video (like the other twelve characters) and the effect it has on those who watch it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Robot Chicken season 9 trailer showed footage of a Homestar Runner sketch. Considering it's the first time they've parodied this franchise, it looked awesome, :smile:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm just now getting into Homestar (I know, I'm extremely late to the party), and I love it. Strong Bad and his emails are freakin' hilarious. This one has to be one of my favorites I've seen so far:
"My mouth was a broken JPEG!"