'Everyone Like Ice Cream'

fatblue

Reaction score
I always liked this skit with those three anything muppets.

I know the voice of one of them was Carroll Spinney, one was Henson's, don't know who the girl's voice was.

At the end, CM's voice I can tell was NOT Frank Oz's correct? To me, it sounded like someone totally different, unless I'm wrong.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
fatblue said:
I know the voice of one of them was Carroll Spinney, one was Henson's, don't know who the girl's voice was.

At the end, CM's voice I can tell was NOT Frank Oz's correct? To me, it sounded like someone totally different, unless I'm wrong.
Frank Oz was the girl, and Joe Raposo was the monster.

fatblue

Reaction score
I guess that was the only time Joe did CMs voice. Interesting.

maxdrive

Reaction score
this isnt the version where mr hooper is singing then i take i hear don muppet central radio where they go from veryone likes icecream to c is for cookie to a man who has good tasteing peanuts and gives his nabor none

salemfan

Reaction score
I first heard the song on the Sesame Street Playskool Electronic Talk n' Play cassette of, "A Silly Sesame Street Story: The Three Little Pigs."

Xerus

Reaction score
It seemed like in the first season, Carroll did other Muppets besides Big Bird and Oscar. The boy in Everyone Likes Ice Cream and the train engineer in Going For a Ride. But after that, Carroll only seems to just stick with Big Bird and Oscar while the other Muppeteers handled all the other Muppets.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
maxdrive said:
this isnt the version where mr hooper is singing then i take i hear don muppet central radio where they go from veryone likes icecream to c is for cookie to a man who has good tasteing peanuts and gives his nabor none
That version is from the "Bert & Ernie's Sing-A-Long" album.

SesameMike

Reaction score
I have an audio recording of a version of "Everyone Likes Ice Cream" in which there's no monster part, and at the very end everyone proclaims "We love you Mr. Hooper!" Is that the one from the album?

On the televised version with the muppets, all the monster says is "Mawwwweehh", though if you listen carefully he is singing along with the last line of the song. Definitely not Frank Oz there.

I thought I heard Carroll Spinney's voice in the "Yellow Submarine" skit. I think that too was first season.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
SesameMike said:
I have an audio recording of a version of "Everyone Likes Ice Cream" in which there's no monster part, and at the very end everyone proclaims "We love you Mr. Hooper!" Is that the one from the album?
That's the one.