Essay assignment about MC-Please Help

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
This is the first forum, I have ever visited. I finally joined after ages of wanting to, and have never looked back. I love the site, and everyone here.
One thing I forgot to mention is that from this forum I have met several great people on-line: Pez, Sal, Sarah, and Super Scooter and we have worked together over the last year to write a Muppet Screenplay, a feat wich we compleated recently, roundingoff at around 120 pages of Muppet Madness.

I have enjoyed working on this, and with them and (in my mind at least) they are great people and it was great to work with them on this prodject, and hey, if it wern't for MC I'd have never met them.

jediX

Reaction score
Has MC (or any message board community for that matter) changed the way any of you interact with people offline?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not really, though I have started to say LOL, IMHO, and Muffins more than I used to...

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would have to give thanks to Phillip and the rest of the crew who make it possible for all of us here to met online. I'm now getting to see great stuff come and go on this webpage. I'm glad I found it one night while I was searching Muppet stuff. Then it dawned on me that I should register to this wonderful website and find new friends to talk about Muppety goodness. I love Muppet Central and would never leave it unless there was a terrible accident. But in my world to come this is one of the GREATEST, WONDERFUL, WACKY, FUN places to be when wantng to talk about anything more then Muppets. Meeting lots of fun and exciting people who don't judge u when u make a mistake or miss spell something. (like i always do) I wouldn't have met my bestest friend online: Aaron likes Rowlf (Aaron for short) I'm glad to be a part of this Muppety Family that just wants to show that u don't have to be a child or baby to love anything that has to do with the Muppets. Thanks and have a Muppety Day. :halo:

jediX

Reaction score
Ernie, has being here effected how you communicate with people offline?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well yeah sort of. I met people that are just like me. So I would say it has. I'm glad to have come to meet all of the nice, friendly people I now know.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
I forgot to mention: meeting Muppet fans online, and then meeting them in person, was one of the best experiences. I made friends with Carolyn (Apple), and this is one of my dearest and most treasured friendships now. I also highly value the time spent with Kev, Jamie, Scott and the whole rest of the crew.

OK, that does it. Come here, everyone! Big group hug!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HUGS!! :smile:

{Tom,Jamie,Scott,Carolyn} <---Kev's got knobby elbows.

jediX

Reaction score
Nice... time to start writing. Thanks for all the responses, everyone!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I know it's late, but I wanna reply for the heck of it!

I joined MC after lurking for months after I saw VMX, and quickly realized that this is the place for me.

The great thing about MC, is how everyone cares....if you said the word Amy on these boards, most of us would almost shed a tear (as I am now)

I know that was short, and was too late, but I wanted to say it!