Ernie shows Bert that he can say the alphabet backwards

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
We cut to Bert looking at his paper clip collection until Ernie shows up. Ernie: Oh Bert, I've got good news for you. Bert: Not now Ernie I'm looking at my paper clip collection. Ernie: But Bert, I can say the alphabet backwards. Bert: You can say the alphabet backwards? Nobody can say the alphabet backwards Ernie. That sounds silly. Ernie: Well I'm good at it and I'll show you. Bert: All right let me hear you say the alphabet backwards Ernie. Ernie: OK Bert here I go. Ernie clears his throat and starts. Ernie: Z, Y, X, W, V, U, T, S, R, Q, P, O, N, M, L, K, J, I, H, G, F, E, D, C, B, and A! Bert: Wow Ernie you really did it! Do you think I can try it? Ernie: Oh sure Bert. Bert: OK. Z, Y, X, W, V, U, T, S, R, Q, P, O, N, M, L, K, J, I, H, G, F, E, D, C, B, and A! Ernie: My Bert you really did it. Bert: I really did it! Hey Ernie, do you want to say the alphabet backwards together huh huh? Ernie: Well gee Bert I had enough talking backwards for know. I'm going to play with Rubber Duckie. Ernie exits and Bert goes back looking at his paper clip collection.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Short and sometimes it helps to break up dialogue every time the speaker changes, but the ending was very Ernie. All it was missing at the end was the waah-waah sound, LOL. :big_grin: