Ernie Presents Letters Fan Fiction

mikealan

Reaction score
Ernie Presents Letters Fan-Fiction

Do you remember the early SS skits from Season 1 where Ernie was trying to present a letter but then Cookie Monster ruined his presentations by eating things that begin with any letter? Well, we've heard Ernie presenting the letters A, Q, & U on the early Sesame Street record "Ernie's Greatest Hits". On TV versions, we've only seen him presenting the letter 'A' for apple on Unpaved #158 from Season 2 where Oscar puts his "Wet Paint" sign on his trash can and the one where he presented the letter 'U' for ukulele on Unpaved #2208 from Season 17 where Telly was worried that Uncle Wally won't be his friend anymore. Ernie presenting the letter 'Q' was not seen on Unpaved. Here are all of my skits including the letter 'Q' which we'd like to see it more vintage SS episodes on the new Sesame channel coming in fall 2005..

B:
Ernie (holding a banana):Right now, I'm here to present the letter 'B'. And what fruit I have that begins with 'B' is a banana. A banana is a long yellow fruit. The first thing you do is to peel it. But do you know what you're gonna do with this banana?
Cookie Monster: (popping up) Yeah!
Ernie: Er...wait a minute! (To Cookie) What are you doing here?!?
Cookie Monster: Oh, just helping you.
Ernie: Yeah, but please show me the last thing you do with this banana!
Cookie Monster: I will! (Eats banana) Arr-yum-yum-yum-yum! You eat it!
Ernie: Oh, no! You ate my banana!
Cookie Monster: My pleasure! HOO HOO HOO HOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! (Leaves laughing and ending music plays)
Ernie:*sigh*

C:
Ernie (holding a piece of cake with vanilla icing and rainbow chocolate candies on top): Today I'm going to tell you about the letter 'C'. The letter 'C' is a very popular letter, because it's the first letter in the word 'cake'. Cake is the most important food we use for birthday parties and special occassions. Hey, and do you know what you always do with the cake?
Cookie Monster: Sure do!
Ernie: Oh no you don't, Monster!
Cookie Monster: But I can help you, so watch! (eats Ernie's piece of cake) Arr-yum-yum-yum-yum-yum! You eat it!
Ernie: You ate my piece of cake!
Cookie Monster: I know! But it's really my birthday!! (Singing) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! (Laughing) HOO HOO HOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! (Leaves laughing, ending music plays)
Ernie:*sigh*

More to come!