Ernie, Bert, Grover, Elmo and Maruice Monster

Erine81981

Reaction score
Now i don't know what this clip is but i was hoping someone would be able to help me out. I was watching some Sesame Place videos (which were posted over at Toughpigs) and was watching this one video which is like news clips of Sesame Place. Well there's a part in the clip where you see Ernie, Bert, Grover, Elmo (i think) and Maruice Monster jumping around. There's no auido playing only what's in the new video. It's called Sesame Place History. It's around 4:50.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Now i don't know what this clip is but i was hoping someone would be able to help me out. I was watching some Sesame Place videos (which were posted over at Toughpigs) and was watching this one video which is like news clips of Sesame Place. Well there's a part in the clip where you see Ernie, Bert, Grover, Elmo (i think) and Maruice Monster jumping around. There's no auido playing only what's in the new video. It's called Sesame Place History. It's around 4:50.
That was definitely Elmo jumping with the other Muppets. I haven't seen this clip before. It must've been exclusively for Sesame Place or something that hasn't been publicly shown since about Season 11 or Season 12.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
There's some other stuff that's aired on (Vila or Barrio) Sesamo that seems to be taped at the same time as that short scene. I think they were made for the Game Center.