Eric Jacobsen on the Travel Channel

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I was watching this thing on the Travel Channel today about Walt Disney World, and Eric Jacobson was talking about the place! He didn't say anything about The Muppets. I'm not sure if it was "The" Eric Jacobson, but that's what they said his name was.

Sir Didymus

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I don't believe so. On the SS "Biography" on A&E last year, the performer of Bert, I believe, had black hair. It was brief and didn't show his face, but that's how I remember it. I'll have to watch my tape.

BTW, I was watching Fox News (or maybe MSNBC), and they had an anchorwoman named Jane Hanson. Sheesh...

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I think you are right Boy Raisin, because the Eric Jacobsen on the discovery channel had greyish hair, and the Eric on the SS Biography thing had brown hair. So I think there are hust two Erics! Lol

Sir Didymus

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Yeah, and I have the same name as the guy who does R2D2 in "Star Wars." And I'm not even a "Star Wars" fan.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
It's actually Kenneth Baker, but I never liked it. So if one day you hear about some puppetry and entertainment company called "Kenny Baker," it's not him! Here's hopin'. :smile: