Er...did anyone else just notice a site outage?

anathema

Reaction score
All requests to forum.muppetcentral.com were being refused for a few minutes. I got either 404 errors, or else redirected to what looked like a standard ISP 'Website not set up' page. This is the second time this month I've had this - is it just me?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alex,

If it happens again, send me a video cap of the page so I can see what you are seeing.

I'll look into the situation further though.

Luke

Reaction score
It was an Apache Webserver default page, like 'Apache Is Now Installed On This Server' - the main page was up but none of the pictures were loading. Just lasted a few minutes.

anathema

Reaction score
Yeah, that was the one. The pictures on the main page appear to be hosted on the forum server.

anathema

Reaction score
This isn't quite the same error, but it's still weird. I just got in, I could view the forum main page, I could view individual forums, but when I tried to view any posts, I got a standard 'Server not found' error from IE. This has now cleared up, and I don't know how long it's been going on before I got up. Any thoughts?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by anathema
I could view individual forums, but when I tried to view any posts, I got a standard 'Server not found' error from IE.
:eek:

As well you should, you pervert!

:stick_out_tongue:

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
:eek:

As well you should, you pervert!
Takes one to know one, my friend... :wink: