Episode guide

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the episode guide will be updated at the "Muppet Central" website. I have been waiting for them to post guides for seasons 2 through 5. I'm not trying to be pushy or anything. I'm just curious.

mattyboy

Reaction score
i know, i cant wait any longer for it too, im not trying to be pushy either.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Come on, whoever updates this site! Get a move on! I'm just kidding. Take your time. By the way, why was my post moved?

dwmckim

Reaction score
I had hoped to have it out by now but circumstances have caused it to be delayed further...i'm hoping i can have it done by the end of this month (Since October is also the release of Series two of the action figures, it would be an appropriate time for the Season Two Guide to come out). That's my hope and goal anyway - but i've learned by now to take a page from Danny Horn's approach and not set a specific tape for fear of cursing it and to just announce it's coming "later" :smile:

...at least it's good to know that people are anxiously anticipating it - that certainly helps provide some more motivation :smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Aha!

Aha! So you're the one we need to blame. I'm just kidding. I'll look forward to seeing it at the end of the month. If it takes longer, I'll understand. Take your time.

mattyboy

Reaction score
No need to rush, Im not that pushy. I think the episode guides are fantastic, I keep on looking at it. Can't wait for season 2 to show on the site.