Episode 3828 - Hoongie! Hoongie!

BigBirdABCDEFGH

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone here have the full episode concerning #3828, where Baby Natasha keeps on saying "hoongie"? Maria thinks that when she hears "hoongie" she thinks Natasha is "hungry," and gives her some food to eat, but Natasha turns away from the food and wants her "hoongie."

Then, later on, Zoe notices Natasha's arms are stretched out, so that when she (Zoe) hears this cryptic word, Zoe assumes Natasha is saying "hug me." She does so as much, but Natasha is still crying for her "hoongie."

But in the end, the "hoongie" refers to Natasha's favorite doll. Zoe even manages to refer to the Children's Television Workshop as "the Hoongie Television Workshop."

Again, if anyone has this episode from 1999, please e-mail it to me (as a ZIP file) to vintageben81@comcast.net or to benjamin.marioe1@gmail.com.

~Ben

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That is something to think about, since my sister named her baby after Natasha and she's been looking for Natasha clips as well. Keep me in the loop on this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm very familiar with this episode, I remember it well, I just can't remember if I ever taped, even part of it, or not... ><