English danishes - danglish???

christyb

Reaction score
*from the ceiling*

Oooh, I'll take some. *jumps down while everyone stares* What I've been taking lessons from the local weirdo. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
You're just getting into character really well for Muppet Survivor that's all Christy. :smile: Anyway, here is your cake, I've got three kinds of ice cream: chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, take your pick. Now if we had some music we could really liven this place up a bit!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Shame Kyle's not here... He always has the best musical numbers.

You guys don't mind if the Electric Mayhem sets up over there in the corner?
And Sis... You're taking lessons from the weirdo? Do you pay him with a henweigh? Mmm, looks like Beth already brought the ice cream. Here are some little apple fritters and crab cakes I finished baking in the oven a while ago.
*Drops off food, and gets a cup with vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry smushed as a neopolitan.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh apple fritters! Yummo! (ok, I've been watching too much Rachael Ray, she says Yummo all the time...)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You and me both Beth... Where you think I got those from?
Love some of the shows on Food Network, try jotting down recipes or at least talking about them with my mom.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*meanwhile in a small house in Denmark four friends watch the proceeding events through binoculars*

See Vibs? We are perfectly safe?

--

But seriously, today we spent all morning on computers while throwing notes at one another, then we headed to the cinema and watched Pirates of the Carribbeen 2 (Sp??? It's pronounced Carabean...). Of course we decided to wait all the way through the credits and so we were the last to leave the place.

*passes the micraphone to Harvey T Towers*

Harvey Towers: What does the T stand for? I'm just using Beau's account to post (like he needs to boost his numbers...) Anyhew, we ... Vibs... quiet! Ok, here you go then...

*mmm mhm pass-es it on to Vibs*

Vibs: dfytrfh - that was Harvey's 'specs case' falling down onto the keyboard. tsk tsk. Anyway now I'm typing from Beau's account while he is posting from mine... Hope he's not gonna embarress me too much..

*Harvey Towers steals it back*

Harvey Towers: That's enough of that... So, yeah, we were out for a meal to celebrate *fanfare*

*mmm mhm passes it on to...*

Minidoozer: ...

*Vibs steals the keyboard*

Vibs: Tabi, just say something!

Minidoozer/Tabi: My birthday, yay! Well, my wannabe birthday party cos it was my birthday two days ago. I love Chinese food! And I'm the only one who can actually use chopsticks. *smugs*

Beauregard: *is Vibs* - *passes laptop to Beau* *is Beau* *grabs computer* Ahh, my precious...

*moves binoculars* Er...do you think they can get us here? *looks out the window* Everybody! Run!!!

- signed: Bea:zany:regard, Harvey, Vibs, and Tabi

Vibs

Reaction score
(THIS is Beau......)

Or so she says, but can we be sure? What if it was really Tabi stealing Vibs' computer and saying that this was me in order to confuse everyone even more!

Wait...I said me, I revealed myself.

Ok! I simply could not resist the temptation to post at least once using Vibs' computer...

By the way,her keyboardsticksdreadfully.See?Especially the spacebar...

Bea:zany:[Yeah, it really is me!]regard

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Don't worry... Their binoculars wouldn't see anything. We closed all the windows and masked them all with blacklight curtains.
*Oh... Mr. Regard... Note from management for a Mr. Regard.
*Sides up to Bo, are you Mr. Regard?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
All right Ed, where are you with those water balloons? They're starting to mess with us....

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mr Regard? Well...not at all. Det er that Tabi. I swear it! *shifty eyes* *cough* See! I can speak Danglish!!!