Emmet Otters Jug Band Christmas<special Edtion Dvd<

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
i can not stress this enough,

GO GET THIS DVD, EVERYONE, BUY THIS FOR FRIENDS, AND FAMILY

i have been watching it all night, and i cant belive how much of my childhood came rushing back, if thier was anything that made me want to be a puppeteer, and puppet designer, this was it, more than sesame, almost more than the muppet show,

even with the few omitions thier is so much here to be seen for the first time, and in a day when people say thier is nothing worth wathcing out thier , this is totally worth it .
SO GO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Just purchased it last week because I saw it unexpectedly at the store. I have not watched it yet though.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Just purchased it last week because I saw it unexpectedly at the store. I have not watched it yet though.

what are you waiting for????

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
i can not stress this enough,
GO GET THIS DVD, EVERYONE, BUY THIS FOR FRIENDS, AND FAMILY
I agree 110%. This is not only a great film, but is also one of the best (if not the best) DVD treatment a Henson work has gotten. You can read my whole indepth review of this awesome DVD here: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showpost.php?p=334336&postcount=16. But needless to say, this is a must have for any Muppet fan. GO GET THIS DVD!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I *think* my husband got me this for Christmas....all I know is that I saw it at Walmart the other day and he wouldn't let me get it....so that was a giveaway...LOL

Can't wait to watch it!!!!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
You're absolutely right, Ravagefrackle. It's absolutely amazing, informative, fun, musical, inspiring, the list goes on and on. And it is ridiculously cheap. There is NOTHING to lose. Go and watch it right now, everyone. You will thank yourself later!