Elmo's Christmas Countdown

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well I probably won't watch since the modern show and I haven't really jelled. Maybe if it had been called Sesame Street's Christmas Countdown, lol. Though, it is nice to know Grover will be there, he's always been one of my favorite SS Muppets. :smile:

And I am NOT a fan of the Sopranos and I never want to see them again, heh.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Hah, I think since its going to air Primetime it might be a tad bit different.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's been a long time since there was a Sesame Street special that didn't initially air on PBS.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Really! it's going to star Oscar, Bid Bird, Snuffy and Grover!:wink: Sounds great!:excited:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOW! OH YES! This is GREAT! Sesame Street back on primetime! How awesome! And Oscar, Big Bird, Snuffy, Count, and GROVER! YES! Go Sesame Workshop!

SSLFan

Reaction score
I can imagine Jamie Foxx singing "True Blue Miracle" right now.lol!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Gotta love the classics, but maybe they'll have a new composition!:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, let me think...

1. "Elmo's Christmas Countdown". Mm-hmm. I should've figured that.
2. Tony Sirico and Steve Schirripa are "playing Bert and Ernie"? I'm confused... are they like going to dress up as Bert and Ernie for fun, or are they going to dub the voices, or what?
3. Does Ty Pennington's appear confirm they're doing away with the old set and getting a new one?
4. Big Bird, Oscar, Snuffy, Grover, and Count as the co-stars? I hope that's true, and doesn't turn out to be like what they did with Trapper on M*A*S*H.
5. This will certainly be... interesting to say the least, hopefully it will turn out better than I anticipate.