Elmo Goes to the....

ceecee

Reaction score
So I was browsing the toy aisles at Walmart the other day, and I found a new Elmo toy called "Elmo Goes to the Potty." I found it kind of disturbing, although I suppose it may help kids with potty-training.

It comes with a sippee cup and a potty. And Elmo says things like "Yay!!!! Elmo went to the potty!" and "Oh-oh, Elmo didn't make it in time...."

What do you think?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oh my gosh!

:attitude: Shocking!
Tickle Me,E-L-M-O,Hokey Pokey and now Potty? Is there nothing that monster can't do?<note the sarcasm,laughing>

mikebennidict

Reaction score
ceecee said:
So I was browsing the toy aisles at Walmart the other day, and I found a new Elmo toy called "Elmo Goes to the Potty." I found it kind of disturbing, although I suppose it may help kids with potty-training.

It comes with a sippee cup and a potty. And Elmo says things like "Yay!!!! Elmo went to the potty!" and "Oh-oh, Elmo didn't make it in time...."

What do you think?
don't know why you'd find it disturbing to have a book to help kids to learn how to use the toilet.

T

timrikthegorf

Well it use to be that the kids watching and on Sesame Street were already potty trained. I mean, Sesame Street is suppose to be about teachig kids and getting them ready for school, not potty training. I can see why the book was done, but it's just not what Sesame Street is suppose to be about.

ceecee

Reaction score
It's not a book. It's an actual talking Elmo toy. I guess I was weirded out by it because I've never thought of a muppet using the bathroom, know what I mean?