1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Elmo DVD's

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Jeannie, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Jeannie

Jeannie New Member

Hoping for some help.
    I've seen Elmo singing with the likes of Wll i am etc on you tube.
    Can you buy the DVD's seperatly {if they are on DVD's} or singly.
    It would really help out a granny at xmas.

Jeannie
  2. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

That song, What I Am, is on two DVDs: Elmo's Music Magic and Singing with the Stars.
  3. Jeannie

Jeannie New Member

Thanks to everyone for their help.
    You have made one granny very happy, not forgetting the 2 year old at xmas,lol

Thanks again,

Jeannie
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

So, I'm looking, like you told me, you need a DVD that will play in a Scotland DVD player.

Does anyone here know where you can buy a DVD that will play in the Scotland region? (What region would that be under?)
  5. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

That would be under Region 2. That means it's your lucky day! There is a bunch of Elmo DVDs available at the Amazon UK website.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=dvd&field-keywords=elmo dvds
  6. Muppet fan 123

7. FrackleFan2012

There's an Australian Region 4 copy of Elmo's Music Magic but I think there's no Region 2 copy of Elmo's Music Magic in existence yet.

By the way, do you own a DVD player that plays DVDs of all regions?
  8. Muppet fan 123

Well, I'm actually looking for Jeanie, who originally started this thread. If you find anything please let me or her know. ;)

Jeanie, as for now, the only thing I can think of is to download the video off Youtube and copy it to a DVD. I'll keep looking though.
  9. Jeannie

Jeannie New Member

Thanks everyone for trying to source that for me but i don't think i'm going to be in luck.
    I was thinking about that this morning but didn't know you can do that.
    Now all i have to do is find someone that can download it cos i am hopeless at computers. I never understand the jargon so explaining it would be a waste of time lol.
    If anybody does find it please let me know and thankls again for all your help.

Jeannie
  10. FrackleFan2012

Maybe Keepvid.com would help.
    http://keepvid.com
    If I have iDVD on your computer, then you're in luck.
  11. Muppet fan 123

My best suggestion is probably to download RealPlayer, I think they have something for online that you can download videos. There are also programs that could download the video for you off youtube, but directly from youtube, the best might be RealPlayer.
  12. Jeannie

Jeannie New Member

Thanks everyone for all your help.
    I'll try your suggestions.

Jeannie