Electric Mayhem T-Shirt @ Kohl's!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
There are no Kohl's stores around me, so I just ordered one.

Davina

Reaction score
no kohls here either.. that's one of the bad things about living in alaska.. lack of stores... :smile: that and shipping costs... *sigh*
will have to check the web site and co's shipping policies...... hubby'd love that shirt i'm sure

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I gotta get one of those! Hopefully a men's small would work for little old me :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
If a girl buys one of the men's sizes, tell me how they fit please! :smile:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I got one tonight it's awsome they also had chris farley shirts also! It's such a sweet deal buy one shirt get one free!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I just found out there's a Kohl's two miles away from the video store I work at. This tells me that, for one thing, I am an idiot, and for two things, that I should probably get to learn my own town a little better. I mean, I have lived here seventeen years.

I guess Kohl's is invisible to the naked eye unless there's something there that the naked eye wants very, very much.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I just found out there's a Kohl's two miles away from the video store I work at. This tells me that, for one thing, I am an idiot, and for two things, that I should probably get to learn my own town a little better. I mean, I have lived here seventeen years.

I guess Kohl's is invisible to the naked eye unless there's something there that the naked eye wants very, very much.
Well if it means anything I've never been to one untill today. I never had a reason untill now I love this shirt the only thing that would make me love it more is if it wasn't a cartoon.:wink: