Electric Mayhem T-Shirt @ Kohl's!

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I was shopping through my local Kohl's store when I came up to a display of graphic t-shirts. Among the shirts with sarcastic, irreverant phrases and sayings, something caught my eye. That something was the Electric Mayhem. It was an army green colored t-shirt advertising their 1979 World Tour. GREAT SHIRT!:halo: I got 2! LOL:flirt:

Check your local Kohl's! As of last night they were on sale for less then $11.00!:big_grin:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Gonna' have to go check this out. Thanks, TimmyMonster!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
COOL!

I think I'll head out to my local Kohl's tonight.

Kar Ma

Reaction score
What section in Kohl's? Mens or womens? I'm trying to look online but I currently can't find it. Please let me know. Thanx.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yeah me too. I looked online and found a cool SS t-shirt in young mens that says "Rollin with my Homies" and had Big Bird, a Honker, Grover and I forget who else riding in a car. In Juniors there's an Animal t-shirt that says "Rock On" But I really want this other one, it sounds cool!

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
:cool: I couldn't find it online when I looked either. It was in the Men's section in the store. They carried the shirts up to size 2XL, so I think that makes it Men's, not Young Men's. Hope this helps!:sing:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Picked up the shirt on Friday in the men's section. Kohl's is having a two-day sale this Friday and Saturday and it is $9.99. What a great bargain.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I got it last night, too! Along with the Sesame "Rolling With My Homies" shirt. I couldn't resist either one. :big_grin: