Electric Mayhem Personality quiz

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I think it's just his sunglasses that were blinking eyes, but I'm not sure. I'm Zoot, by the way, which I don't see /at/ all, but that was a pretty awesome quiz. Good job. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I got Floyd. Excellent! His eyes were supposed to be this psychedelic glasses. They originally couldn't blink, and had a film over them which, when it caught the light properly, reflected in a spiral. Very funky. Then he got the ability to blink in the second season.
For your quiz result, you could say something like: Floyd's ability to blink only came about during the second season of the muppet show. Prior to that, his stationary eyes were designed to look like sunglasses, which had a spiral in the 'lens' (a clear film) which could be seen when reflecting light.

Erine81981

Reaction score
ROCK! ROCK! ROCK! EAT DRUMS! Ha ha ha ha ha ha.......:halo: I love this guy so much I would love to be him. Hope that I get a Animal Puppet Posers soon.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I got Floyd. Excellent! His eyes were supposed to be this psychedelic glasses. They originally couldn't blink, and had a film over them which, when it caught the light properly, reflected in a spiral. Very funky. Then he got the ability to blink in the second season.
For your quiz result, you could say something like: Floyd's ability to blink only came about during the second season of the muppet show. Prior to that, his stationary eyes were designed to look like sunglasses, which had a spiral in the 'lens' (a clear film) which could be seen when reflecting light.
Yeah, that spiral effect was so cool in the sex and violence pilot! :sing:

oh, thanks for the help :smile:

I'll also see if I can do anything about the :cool: result