Electric Mayhem on Robot Chicken

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Man, my parents don't even have cable and I'm crashing with them for spring break this week. If I were back in houston, then I'd watch it. Sounds like it was great.

ryan

maxdrive

Reaction score
they could have gotten the muppeteers to do the voiceon one epp they had a huge car race spoof wher ethye had a huge variety of cars. kit, speed racer and the mach five, the guys from chips, mario and luigi, bat man and robin, the dukes of hazard, well the two who controlled the race was burt reyolds and dom deliuse. they got both burt rynolds and dom to do the voices of there figures

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Alright I just saw the actual episode...pretty funny. Dr. Teeth was voiced pretty well...

The funniest part was Janice on Howard Stern, heh.

Definitely a worthy parody. Unfortunately its one of the best things the Muppets have been in in some time :frown:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Incidentally, Mark Caballero, the animation director at RC, worked on a short puppet film a few years ago - Graveyard Jamboree with Mysterious Mose. The main character looked somewhat similar to :big_grin:, and the film used puppets in both stop-motion and real time. A beautiful thing, ain't it? :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Saw it too and enjoyed it. I thought All the characters to me had a good voice over. I thought it was sad to see Animal have to go but we all know Animal will be back. LOL!

HeartlessGiant

Reaction score
I caught it last night! Hilarious! I'm a big Chucky fan too, so i was glad to see that bit as well.

Thanks to you guys for letting me know about it! I mean, i've been waiting to catch Robot Chicken, but once i found out about The Electric Mayhem it became a mission! :crazy:

RobintheBrave

Reaction score
Heh, yeah that was amusing. I smiled, but I don't think I'd let them write any real Muppet productions.

dlphntat

Reaction score
I liked it. Thought it was funny.
but after watching this show, my wife is convinced I have ADD,
(not like she didn't think so before)

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone knew this but Seth Green is an insanely big muppet fan. Read an interview with him once where he talked about guesting on sesame street was like the highlight of his life.

I missed the rc episode but my muppet loving brother watched and said, while there was some dissing, you had to love them to craft and parody so well..