Electric Mayhem Bus Sadly For Sale

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
yes boyz n girlz nows your chance to own the electric mayhem bus:big_grin:. sadly we have lost our indoor storage and are starting to look for a new owner to love the bus. I'm not sure about the boards policy on posting prices so i'll update as i learn the rules.
roger

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HUBBA HUBBA WHA! ! ! !

*drools* *could NEVER have enough money for that* *DROOLS*

Could you post some pictures?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If you're selling the bus on e-bay, you can let me know the link to post it for you. If you have a set price, you can list the price here. Be sure to list the things that make it run properly and if any work needs to be done to it, too.

muppetperson

Reaction score
yes boyz n girlz nows your chance to own the electric mayhem bus:big_grin:. sadly we have lost our indoor storage and are starting to look for a new owner to love the bus. I'm not sure about the boards policy on posting prices so i'll update as i learn the rules.
roger
Maybe disney might be interested in it to display in one of their theme parks.

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
Thanks Fozzie Bear for the information about pricing. Heres what i know. The asking price $12,000. Thats what we have in it with the original price , shipping, and repairs. The condition , running and driving, just barley. it starts good but has an ominous knock in the engine, remember when it pulled into the western town in the original Muppet movie, listen to the sound, thats real! We do drive it , it's in a wedding Saturday the 13 of December, about a 35 mile round trip, with no heat. The brakes grab and the alignment lets it dog track down the road.The electrical system is scary
It has been to the Prom, Halloween parades , Parades the Red Hat ladies have ridden in it and friends new and old have ridden around in it. i hope to post pictures on a site that can be linked to this post but this is a busy season and I'm internet challenged. We have not advertized it anywhere else, we wanted to offer it to a real muppet fan before anyone else. Disney did express intrest in it during the filming of Muppet wizard Oz but we were not ready to sell, wish i could have leased it to them for filming.
mo later Roger the Gipsey Muppet

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
With the on-coming movies and more specials, etc., maybe send a notice to Disney again about it being available for sale.

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
the Bus is leaving for a wedding in about an hour . We hope to have new and interesting photos posted tomorrow.
Anyone know what Major change was made on the interior of the bus to update it from the Muppet Movie to Muppets from Space ?
roger

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Although it would be great for another true Muppet fan to own the bus, I think it would be best with Disney if they could revamp it (yet keeping it's classic look and could be used in future Muppet productions, parades, and displays. Who knows?

Just wondering about how the bus might have been used in MWWOZ, maybe Disney wanted the Electric Mayhem to pull up in the bus in the extended scene on the DVD during the song number of "The Witch is in the House" with Floyd making that comment of driving the same bus since 1979 when they arrive late.:sing::smile: