Electric Company episodes on iTunes!

mjb1124

Reaction score
Great news for TEC fans! iTunes is now selling 15 exclusive episodes, including six that weren't part of the Noggin package. You can download them for $1.99 each or $24.99 for the whole package. These are all uncut from the original masters.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My brother was considerig buying that the other day! But it is very cool and that their up on there!

sesameguy

Reaction score
Yes indeed, this is great news! I'm considering biting the bullet and going into the world of iPods. But I'm hoping somebody can help an iTunes newbie answer a question. . .

I have been told that it's not possible to save an iTunes video onto a DVD or VHS. On the other hand, I've been told that it is possible to watch an iTunes video on your TV (as long as you buy the proper connection). Is it possible to save these episodes in any kind of video format (besides on your iPod or on your computer)?

I'd enjoy seeing the episodes, but not everyone has an iPod, and if I wanted to show them to others without an iPod, it would be pretty tricky.

==========================================

http://heroshaven.blogspot.com

sesameguy

Reaction score
It looks like Apple has created something to make it easier to watch iTunes video on your widescreen TV:

http://www.apple.com/appletv/

The price is pretty steep, but for those of us still dreaming about watching those E.C. episodes, it may be something to think about. By the way, if anyone here watches iTunes videos on their TV via a wire connection from their iPod, please let us know about it & if the picture looks good. If the picture looks good enough, we may not need this new thing. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know, I heard about this thing a little while back, and I do mean very little, hehe! But anyway, I hear that the picture on your tv is really not all that good. But You can give it a try and see for yourself.:smirk:

sesameguy

Reaction score
But anyway, I hear that the picture on your tv is really not all that good. But You can give it a try and see for yourself.:smirk:
That's what I was afraid of - I know downloaded video in general isn't as clear as video from retail DVD releases. I would hope that the picture would be a little better than the average "YouTube" video. But we'll see - hopefully somebody will be able to confirm the picture quality for us.