1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by FennShysa, Jun 9, 2009.

?

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

1. Rizzo the Rat

42 vote(s)
    13.9%
  2. Miss Piggy

75 vote(s)
    24.8%
  3. Pepe the King Prawn

41 vote(s)
    13.6%
  4. Fozzie Bear

144 vote(s)
    47.7%

1. catherine

catherine Active Member

wow, that looks amazing and so lifelike too.
  2. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Does anybody know when EFX's license runs out?
  3. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Did it ever start???
    GonzoLover85 and Muppetboy09 like this.
  4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

So.....Are you enjoying your new EFX Rizzo Replica delivered by the ever reliable Play.com???:skeptical::laugh:
    ......What was that, not quite ready yet? Oh well, give them another date for 2 weeks!!!
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  5. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

I got my Rizzo through, he's awesome!!! We enjoy having tea parties together with the Loch Ness monster, Sasquatch and Leprechauns at my fictitious house in Narnia. Occasionally Elvis will pop by and that guy is one funny fellow - he's always cracking me up!:rolleyes:
  6. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I read that first part and got excited. :grr:
  7. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

What's taking them so long?
  8. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

They're not going to be released, unfortunately. :sympathy:
  9. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Screw the false hope…
    Muppetboy09 and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  10. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Hate to bump up an old thread, but do you think there is any chance that another company will pick up the line, or is all hope lost for Muppet Replicas?
    -MB
  11. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

I'd be the first to be positive if there were any news about such a thing, but I doubt it. These are such high-cost/low-yield specialty items that are difficult to make to the correct specifications. In essence, it would be a vanity project for any company taking it on because there's not much money in it.

Also, EFX has so few licenses and products left that it seems they're out of business. I could be wrong about that.

It's probably time to lock up this thread. :sympathy:
  12. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

Jamie is right...and with things the way they are going with eFX at the moment, I don't know how long they are going to hang on. I'm still a Star Wars fan and collecter and since they've only came out with I think two things this year and many QC issues and not getting back to customer to fix these issues, it isn't looking very good for this company. But it sure would be nice if new company would step up and take over. But then again this was a rare moment when Masterreplicas made these available and never made again.
    Muppetboy09 and jvcarroll like this.
  13. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

How about :halo:? I'm surprised that wasn't announced. Disney's favorite seems to be Animal