Edwardsville: Muppet Fan Party Sun. at the AMC

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
It's a Muppet matinee! Join Muppet Central member Zander for a Muppet Movie Fan Party!

When: Sunday, November 27 at 2:15PM
Where: AMC Showplace Edwardsville 12
6633 Center Grove Road
Edwardsville, IL 62025

Deej will share more details about the event here so be sure and post and let her know you'll join her right after you finish your turkey leftovers!

Zander

Reaction score
Ok.. when I applied to host the party AMC was not showing dates and times.. so I just kind of "guessed"... I put in for Sunday the 27th at 2pm. There is a 2:15pm showing. Is this date and time still good for everyone?
Honestly.. if you can't wait (like me) and you go see the movie on your own earlier.. then how about we all go back on Sunday and party together!

If you are planning to attend the party.. then reply back here and let's get a head count! :big_grin:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Deej, I edited the original post. Let me know if there are any other changes. :smile:

Zander

Reaction score
For those not completely familiar to their area and wonder where on earth Edwardsville is.. we are right outside St. Louis. So any STL fans who want to attend a party, COME JOIN US!!! The theater is just a few miles down the road - off of I-270.

Zander

Reaction score
Well.. tomorrow is my party. So far no responses either here or on my Facebook... so if anyone is interested just let me know!

Zander

Reaction score
Holy Moly!!! The 2:15pm is COMPLETELY SOLD OUT!!
My son and I are going to the 5pm... See ya there!!
( P.S. - Good for you Jason and Nick for making a movie that 5 days later is STILL SELLING OUT!!! And my city isn't all that big either!!!)

Muppetfan2011

Reaction score
I am from MA so i guess i can't make the party but i am going to see the movie tonight at my local theater does that count?

Zander

Reaction score
Ok... In spirit we will see the movie together and celebrate the love of Muppets!!
:big_grin:
I can't wait!!! All the comments and reviews make it sound like it is going to be a trip down memory lane... Which I am THRILLED to be able to share with my 12 yr. old son!! ( He came along RIGHT AFTER the last movie was made... He knows not the chaotic joy of The Muppet Show!!

Zander

Reaction score
There is actually a LINE IN THE HALLWAY to get into the theater to see this movie!!!!
LOVE IT!!