EDUMACATE ME (avatars)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Exactly how do you MAKE an avatar? I have tons of kewl pics of Fozzie Bear in my computer, but I dunno how to make them. The ones I have someone else made for me.

Oh, what to do? What to do?! Woe is me!!

Can some good scholarly individual PLEASE tell me what to do? What program to do it in, how to do it all?? Cause, well, I just don't know, and I'm way too computer unsavvy.

Thanks,
FOZ

Foreignman

Reaction score
Well, what I do, is use Adobe Photoshop (costs $600 but I got it for $5, burned... don't tell Adobe) I take the pic, free transform it then cut it down so it's 64*64 pixels and the right bit rate, and then I have an avatar. Alternativley you could just send any pic you want to me and I'll do it for you :big_grin:! Seriously, I'd love to help you in anyway I can.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You'd do that for ME?!

Are you SURE you want to do that?? LOL!! I have some pictures like the MuppetVision 3D Fountain and I want the Fozzie Head from that as an avatar (it's a picture of the whole fountain tho). Sure you want to fool with it?

I read what you said you do, but I don't have that program and it's WAY over my head on what to do with it.

FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
THANKS!!

I sent it to ya.

By the way, if you're online right now and I'M online right now...where's the IM??? I mean, I'm working on other projects and here, too; but, I can still talk to my friends.

F:big_grin:Z

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey Foreignman, can you do a split avatar? Like, maybe one for me that has half Janice and half Mokey? :smile:

I don't mean a Muppet that's half Janice and half Mokey, but splicin' 2 pics together so both appear in it. :wink:

Lemme know if you think it's doable...

Foreignman

Reaction score
It is so doable, if you have the pics send them over to the address above.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Awwwwwww, shucks... You're too kind, it was really nothing. Anyone else need a custom avatar, I'd be more than happy to help you out.