"Edgy" New Muppet Show: What happened?

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
80's Cartoons ROCKED!! oh my goshm but even 90's were not too bad either (it only started getting bad 1999- to now I mean, my all time fav cartoon was Pinky and the Brain, and well, you have to love where it came from also, Animainax, that was the last time cartoons were good, when they took off that and all the other ones at that time, thats when we started to go down, in the world of bad cartoons and kids entertainment... (not to say all is bad, just most) :cry:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well, if any small snippets were filmed, we could break into the 'secret' place (or lockbox, whatever you prefer) and steal it!!! ready to go, Beaker?

but of course we all konw that the Oz thing was just a ploy to keep the media off of their back so now they can tape the shows and have them ready quickley, right? :concern:

*just glad she isn't the only one who loves SonicX (although I wish the comic book would do a story on it!) *

beaker

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
well, if any small snippets were filmed, we could break into the 'secret' place (or lockbox, whatever you prefer) and steal it!!! ready to go, Beaker?

but of course we all konw that the Oz thing was just a ploy to keep the media off of their back so now they can tape the shows and have them ready quickley, right? :concern:

*just glad she isn't the only one who loves SonicX (although I wish the comic book would do a story on it!) *
it's very cool to have a like minded thinker on here!

As for 80's cartoons...80's ANYTHING RULED!(k, cept bad rock music and fashion faux pas) Alf(cartoon and show), Transformers, Robotech, heck I even liked the Fraggle cartoon! Oh and Gummi Bears and Ducktales rocked. Pink and th ebrain was cool, but I wasnt to into cartoons in the 90's But man movies were soooo much better in the 80's, as were video games. *sigh*

I hope like all the other rumored projects Oz ends up not getting the greenlight, but that a really awesome one does...and that new Muppet show...DOES ANYONE AT JHC KNOW the 50th Muppet Anv is coming up in 2005? C'mon, lets have something to lead up to it, gah...cant live in nostalgia 'perpetual TMS 25th Annv' forever :smirk:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Ah, sadly it was a dream that was just never meant to be...Alas, poor Fox Muppet show.... :cry:

And, in other news: the 80's was a glorious time for children's television, AND not all anime is crap.

Thank you. That is all.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
AND not all anime is crap.

QUOTE]

I never said it was, if that was directed towards me, all I said that most of what is on right now is (like all the ones re are like either a card game, or they own some little critter that has powers and fights) I like anime, especialy Salior Moon and such :excited: :wink:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Not a reference to anybody in particular, I just heard some anime complaints & got a lil' defensive, I guess. Sorry.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
down manda DOWN GET OFF MY LEG!!!

someone needs their nap