Eddie

B

Boppity

This is not really a fan fiction but I think this is the only place to put it.

This Probably isn't worth reading but Eddie is one of those bug things that eat bread on an arch at the start of MCC. He has a London accent like a little victorian boy, and is a master shoe-shiner. He is the long lost Muppet and is like the 3rd osborne child hewas there all along but didn't want to be famous so many of the things he did were replaced by other characters mainly robin that cat from backstage and Bean Bunny.

Here I will list all his appearences in the muppet show that you didn't see!

Boppity

B

Boppity

Here We Go!!!

1. Juliet Prowse
Backstage: Watches as Scooter is introducing Muppy he sits on the place where the cat does, as usual.
Backstage: again watches as muppy wants a dressing room and applauds the entry of Juliet.
Backstage:Eddie dosn't do much here just watches Muppy as he gets more and more unreasonable, but he does react to every word said by kermit and Scooter etc.
Backstage: Again Eddie just watches whats going on and dosn't really do much.
Song: Temptation he appears in the crowd but not much else.

All in all this episode he is a background character it's not long till he gets his big break though. He dosn't speak in this episode at all.

Boppity

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am still confused as to who this muppet is...

B

Boppity

2. Connie Stevens

Backstage: Eddie watches as Hilda critisises Gonzo's bear.
Backstage: He gets front seats to watch Wayne and Wanda complain and is stunned that it's the real Connie stevens (although he doesn't talk Eddie gasps at Wayne and Wanda's plans.
Backstage: Again the same old watching everything going on backstage.
Backstage: A few dramatic poses as Eddie watches the conclusion of the teddy Bear fiasco unfold, other than that nothing special.

Not a particulaly exiting episode in terms of Eddieism but next episode he gets a bit of spotlight.

Boppity

B

Boppity

Well he sings with an Identical friend at the start of MTI "And they sailed their ship across the ocean blue, a blood thirsty captain and a cut throat crew"

He has never been called Eddie in any muppet production but I just know that's his name also he has never spoken in a muppet production but he does speak like that ....trust me.

Boppity

B

Boppity

3.Joel Grey

Opening number-Song: Comedy night: this is the one where all the monsters sing and Mary louise and a clown are trying to escape...Forget Mary Louise.

Backstage: Eddie is coming offstage and climbing up to his usual spot, Kermit compliments him he says "Gee thanks you
know i was Thinki...Fozzie interrupts him he looks sad.

Song Wilkomen: Appears in the background in the crowd scenes but gets no specific lines.

Backstage:As Fozzie tells Hilda jokes eddie cringes at each one!

Backstage:We see Eddie only briefly but the camera angle makes it so he is out of sight for pretty much all of the scene.

Song: Razzle Dazzle- same role as in Wilkomen he appears in a big crowd scene.

So Eddie has got his own starring role and dialouge though very brief and has appeared in 2 crowd scenes all in one episode (plus the backstage scenes meaning he has featured more than gonzo and Miss Piggy!)

Boppity

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The backstage cat was called Gaffer, but gaffer didn't appear untill the Lynda Carter episode of The Muppet Show, which is from the fourth season.

BEAR

Reaction score
:embarrassed: "We picked up a weirdo..."

B

Boppity

4. Ruth Buzzi

Backstage: Eddie watches robot Kermit attentinvley and we get plenty of classic reactions from him.

Unfortunatley this was a very poor episode for Eddie but thank goodness the only appearence of everyones favourite guy with a name beginning with "E".
:zany: :crazy: :big_grin:
"I'm not crazy my imagination's just working overtime"!!!!!!!!

Boppity