Ebay Puppets

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Out with the old - in with the new! We are working on the Ovale Pattern - the third pattern in the Forma Series at www.projectpuppet.com, and the workshop is just too crowded. As a result, a couple of our tenants are looking for new places to live. Both Rupert and Leo are up for auction and are hoping to find good homes. Here are the links:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5989292748&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5989294142&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

If you have any questions regarding the puppets you can contact me through ebay, from the contact page on prejectpuppet.com, or right here on the forum.

rtgentry

Reaction score
I really like those guys. I am also from Texas (south of San Antonio in Jourdanton). Do you have a puppet workshop in dallas? I would love to see your shop.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Those are cool. I'm going to bid on them later in the week when I get paid.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man, those puppets are AWESOME! They're SO original, and very well built! It's clear to me that you're VERY talented!

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Workshop...

Do you have a puppet workshop in dallas? I would love to see your shop.
Like most puppet builders, my workshop is a room in my house. I don't know whether my wife is ready for tours yet. :big_grin:

Thanks for all the comments guys.

puppetpackpepe

Reaction score
Speaking of the Rotondo pattern. If I bought that, what materials would I need in addition to the package? And what difficulty would you consider it?

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Perfect Timing...

Perfect timing puppetpackpepe. We've been getting a lot of questions lately and just updated our site with a FAQ page.

As far as extra materials - fabric or fur for the body, some upholstery foam, some wire (we tell you what kind in the kit), a swatch of fleece (polar fleece will do), dye, stuffing, an old t-shirt. Not a lot of any one of these, and as you can see they are not that expensive.

If anyone has any more questions feel free to contact us.