1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

eb games

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by ukgonzo, Jul 17, 2002.

1. ukgonzo

ukgonzo New Member

does anyone know if eb games ships to the uk,
    if yes how much and how do you get in touch with them, i have enquired twice be e-mail and had no responce.
    Desperate to pre-order dare devil gonzo, he looks so cool
  2. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

I don't see why they wouldn't. Just go to the site and try ordering it, if they accept your order, they should send it.
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think they do, but the shipping is WAY high so don't order and give your credit card without being aware of that - if memory serves it starts at about $20-$30 just to ship.

Your best bet for this is Ebay or getting getting someone here to buy it and ship it on.
  4. Rugbylass

Rugbylass New Member

I don't think they do ship to the UK- practically every other country is listed in their shipping list but poor old blighty! See here:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/help/shippingChart.asp#intnlchart1 (Hope that link works!)

Talking of companies that don't ship to the UK, I'm really after one of the Fossil Muppet watches- and they don't ship to the UK either! There are a couple of Fossil shops in England but they're a bit of a trek to get to so I was hoping to order one online. Anybody got any ideas?