"Earl Sinclair one of 1992's the most handsome men on TV"

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well Earl did have a lot of "inner beauty"

...meaning of course that underneath it all, there was always a very hunky fella on the inside!

Yorick

Reaction score
Yes, even when he acted like he didn't care about an important issue, eventually it would click and he would show his true colors. So you're 100% correct!:big_grin:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Hahaha- that's hilarious. I wonder who else would make this list from 1992. Earl Sinclair- nice.:smile:

Yorick

Reaction score
It'd be great if someone could read and translate what the magazine has to say about Earl. If I knew how to read and translate it, and if it cost a little less, I would buy it! But I certainly don't think the seller is being unreasonable with the price. I'm just saying I won't be paying $15.00 for an article with (probably) one paragraph on Earl, though when it's gone I'll probably wish I did.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yes, even when he acted like he didn't care about an important issue, eventually it would click and he would show his true colors. So you're 100% correct!:big_grin:
I kind of think dwmckim meant was that the actual puppeteer, whom was Bill Barretta, for Earl Sinclair was a "hunky guy." Not Earl himself, :big_grin:.

But perhaps I'm wrong.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Ah, but Earl WAS hunky. His high school yearbook pic has him pretty buff. :smile:

Yorick

Reaction score
I kind of think dwmckim meant was that the actual puppeteer, whom was Bill Barretta, for Earl Sinclair was a "hunky guy." Not Earl himself, :big_grin:.

But perhaps I'm wrong.
As you can tell by my initial reply, I was thinking the meaning was about Earl's true personality...but you could be correct!

Ah, but Earl WAS hunky. His high school yearbook pic has him pretty buff. :smile:
Either I forget the episode, or you're a paleontologist, and found that yearbook among other fossils! :news:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
It's Steroids to Heaven, I think. Robbie is depressed because he's a skinny geek. Earl tells him to work out because that's where he became what he is now. Robbie is naturally skeptical considering the layers of fat Earl's accumulated, but Earl shows him yearbook photos. One is of him being a skinny geek ("most likely to slip through a sewer grate") and one is of him with the head he has now but a super-ripped body (obligatory plug: I addressed his body image as part of my Mighty Megalosaurus fic, LOL).

Yorick

Reaction score
Very cool! Thanks! I will have to check out your story - it's always great to hear from a fellow Dinosaurs fan!