E-mail from Tim Wynne-Jones

Princeton

Reaction score
I recently sent an e-mail to Tim Wynne-Jones (one of the lyricists on Fraggle Rock) and asked him what his favorite song of his written for the show was. I told him that my favorite was "Take It Away" from Doomsday Soup. Here's his reply:

"So fun! Thanks, Brian. That was the very first song I wrote for FR, and it was so exciting to have Jim direct that show and to see him sitting there, making this great little drama build up around my lyrics (Well, and the whole plot of the story, of course!)

Probably, my fave of mine was "Friends, 'Til the End."

Cheers,
Tim "

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I recently sent an e-mail to Tim Wynne-Jones (one of the lyricists on Fraggle Rock) and asked him what his favorite song of his written for the show was. I told him that my favorite was "Take It Away" from Doomsday Soup. Here's his reply:

"So fun! Thanks, Brian. That was the very first song I wrote for FR, and it was so exciting to have Jim direct that show and to see him sitting there, making this great little drama build up around my lyrics (Well, and the whole plot of the story, of course!)

Probably, my fave of mine was "Friends, 'Til the End."

Cheers,
Tim "
Oh hey Princeton! I love "Friends Til' The End." :smirk::coy: I thought it was a wonderful performance by Jerry & Steve. Fraggle Rock was always my favorite Henson production of all time.

Why did you just bump? I better stop right now before I wemble. :coy: