E-mail alerts

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I don't get it. For some strange reason, I'm not getting email alerts (particularly the fanfiction subscribed threads). It's either hit or miss or not at all. I've checked to make sure the email address is correct and the threads have instant email alert checked.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... We sometimes go through that at certain times around here. I've been getting notifications like normal, so maybe it'll hit en mass soonish. Then again, you should try contacting Phillip Chapman directly to let him know about the problem.

Hope this helps. :grouchy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
well, I finally got one, so maybe the email drought has ended :big_grin:

Thanks anyway.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you still have problems, please post here and let us know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... For some reason I'm not getting notifications of new PM's received that pop up when I log on to the forums here.

Edit: Okay, so I got the notifications for the 2 PM's from earlier today... But now I'm not getting any other thread post notifications.
Hope this helps. :grouchy:

ngreen522

Reaction score
ok, I'm having an issue. I can't seem to figure out how to UNSUBSCRIBE to threads that I view. I've been getting WAY to many email alerts, and I tried changing the options page to "no email alert" but I was still getting them. I just changed it again to "do not subscribe". I'll know if that worked after I post this. If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know. Thanx

Redsonga

Reaction score
I wish it did not subscribe you to a new topic everytime you post to one :stick_out_tongue:. I turn them off, but having to do it after posting in a new topic I have not before is silly after a while :stick_out_tongue:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish it did not subscribe you to a new topic everytime you post to one :stick_out_tongue:. I turn them off, but having to do it after posting in a new topic I have not before is silly after a while :stick_out_tongue:
Go into your control panel and look under "edit options". You can change your default subscription privileges there.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hate to say it... But I haven't been receiving all notifications lately. And the ones I do get are with a considerable time-delay lag. Hope this can get fixed.