DVDs en español, DVD in Spanish ....

gromit

Reaction score
hi:

I want buy all DVD of Jim Henson, but not all are in Spanish.

Eso, que quiero que esten en español (a poder ser Español de españa) sobre todo me gustaría un edición de DVD de Fraggle rock

saludos

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I watched The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, and The Muppets Take Manhattan all the way through in Spanish. In The Muppet Movie all the voices are way off and the songs are horribbly out of tune

gromit

Reaction score
thank... but, Muppets show?

the two packet (fraggle rock and muppet show) only I can read lenguage french (in www.cinestore.com). another lenguge, please.

thank

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo14
I watched The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, and The Muppets Take Manhattan all the way through in Spanish. In The Muppet Movie all the voices are way off and the songs are horribbly out of tune
Was Piggy voiced by a woman? I saw the Spanish version of the Denny's Commercial, and Piggy was a woman, and Kermit was a rough approxamation.

I remember going to K-Mart (ick) and seeing nothing interresting in the video section except the dubbed version of Muppets from Space!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Janice Too?

I've noticed that on Plaza Sesamo Gladys the Cow is voiced by a woman. Is it just me, or is the using of a male character to voice a female character just an ENGLISH language thing?