DVD Recorder Problem

P

Philo and Gunge

I am trying to transfer my copy of "The Muppet Musiscains Of Bremin" and it seems that when we see the shot of T.R. 'being sad' it DVD recorder stops. Is there something wrong with the tape, or the recorder?

anathema

Reaction score
Can you be a little more specific about the location of this shot please? There is (at least on the laserdisc copy) a sync fault on one of the closeups of TR during his first scene - is this the point at which you're having problems?

P

Philo and Gunge

When Kermit says "They wern't always happy, they used to be sad." the shot of TR appears and the tape stops, I have the whole show and it also stoped at Catgut during the same scene.

anathema

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
When Kermit says "They wern't always happy, they used to be sad." the shot of TR appears and the tape stops, I have the whole show and it also stoped at Catgut during the same scene.
Oh right, that early! No, my transfer didn't have that problem. Presumably the tape continues playing - it's just the recorder that stops?

Actually, if you want to discuss this, please feel free to email me ;-) One way or another I should be able to sort you out...

P

Philo and Gunge

I got it to work, but I am going to do it another time.

P

Philo and Gunge

I have more problems, I tried to put "Health & Fitness/Song Of The Could Forest" onto a DVD, put the DVD was a watch only not recorded (who the **** would do this anyway?) And I tried to take the DVD out but it says in and won't turn off.

P

Philo and Gunge

After 2 days after getting it as a Christmas gift, it's officaily busted :mad: My dad's going to get it retured to Curcuit City to get replaced.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Which brand is it? Tell me so I know not to get that brand. :wink:

P

Philo and Gunge

Boober_Gorg said:
Which brand is it? Tell me so I know not to get that brand. :wink:
Panasonic. There were too many tapes on top of it.