DVD News & Review Sites

Luke

Reaction score
Does anybody know the names and URL's of the major DVD news and review sites ?

Thanks

Luke

Reaction score
S'ok not to worry - i got a list of em !

grail

Reaction score
i know you got a list, but if you're still interested in input, my favorite DVD website is The Digital Bits

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Grail,

Thanks so much - i'm trying to get some coverage for the ALF DVD and so mailing a lot of their editors.

grail

Reaction score
definately try the bits, then...their editors are really keen people, and stuffed full of DVD knowledge...

GWGumby

Reaction score
Also try: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/

They keep a database of all TV shows and allow you to select which ones you are interested in owning DVD versions of. They use that data to show marketers how much interest there is in particular shows, as well as personally e-mail you any time there is a specific update with a TV show on DVD.

For example, I just got e-mailed the other day that Ben Stiller had mentioned recording a commentary for his old sketch comedy show on Fox which will come out on DVD some day.

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks so much Gumby and Grail - i've just written to them both !

Cheers for the help !

CraigD

Reaction score
This site probably won't help you Luke, but for general reviews (mainly for Australian readers, as it mainly focuses in Region 4), visit www.dvdbits.com

I write for the site. It's currently going through a makeover, so be patient with it :smile:

Craig