Duck-Billed Woman Descript Please?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, hoping someone here will be able to help me with this request. Unfortunately, there's not an individual article with respective photo of this character at Muppet Wiki... And the one source article where she's mentioned, the Muppet Show Theme Openings from Season 2 onwards, doesn't offer an alternate solution.

So, if someone could, please post a descript of this female Muppet. She appears in the fourth or center arch of the bottommost row of the Muppet Show arches at the beginning of any Season 2 episode. Thanks. :search:

muppetperson

Reaction score
She is in between the Rooster and Mahna Mahna. I cant make much out of her, apart from she has a piggy type bust line.Looks like she might have red hair and her complexion might be a pink or yellow.I cant make her out properly.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Funny, I always thought she looked like a fish. IIRC, she appears in at least one "At the Dance" segment.

cjd874

Reaction score
Hmmm. I remember Frank Oz gave her a Miss Piggy-like voice for the Waiters version of At the Dance from a Season 2 episode (possibly John Cleese?). But that's the only time I remember seeing her.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I wish Muppet Wiki would also have a pictorial list, so if you know the face, you can look up the name!