Dreams about Muppets...

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I just remembered this one: I was lying in my crib and I was around 3 when it happened, so no, I am not a 14 year old sleeping in a crib. Any hoo, I see Cookie Monster above me eating this huge bowl of chocolate chip cookies. i ask him if I could have some, he keeps on munching. I ask him again, getting slightly annoyed, he just keeps on munching! Finally I yell at him so he finally looks at me and back at the bowl, burping he gives it to me. I look inside to find not even a crumb, at this point he says: Cookie Monster done now, good cookies!" I wake up crying. Thinking about it makes me fee...sad.:insatiable:

Hubert

Reaction score
Here are two Muppety dreams that I remember: (I'll probably think of more later)

I don't remember how exactly this one went, but I think in it Kermit came in and sat down at a table. (Robin might have been there with him, too.) Then at some point Kermit changed into Uncle Deadly, then later Uncle Deadly turned into my favorite baseball player at the time, Jason Bay. It was one of the weirdest dreams I ever had.

The other one was more normal, it was around the time after the Palisades Sesame Street figures were announced, and I was in a store (either Walmart or Toys R Us) and I saw them there. I was very excited to see them, but I don't think I bought any of them.

Auberoun

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that echoed bouncingbabyfig's. I found myself in a white room, with really comfortable furniture. (Overstuffed leather couches and such) and I felt a warm "glowy" feeling in my heart, and Jim walks in, and says, "So, you want to be a puppeteer? Ok, well, let's get started then." And he spent several hours with me teaching me how to perform. Just me and Jim, we used Kermit and Ernie. (Probably since I have been able to a spot on impression of them since I was 12.) So, I told Jim, "I know this is just a dream, and I don't want to wake up." He smiled and said, "I had a dream too. Just keep working at it, and never give up." Then we hugged, and he said, "I'll see you next time, and we will work together soon."
I love you Jim. (My wife did tell me this morning that I kept her up all night talking...oops!:halo:)

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that echoed bouncingbabyfig's. I found myself in a white room, with really comfortable furniture. (Overstuffed leather couches and such) and I felt a warm "glowy" feeling in my heart, and Jim walks in, and says, "So, you want to be a puppeteer? Ok, well, let's get started then." And he spent several hours with me teaching me how to perform. Just me and Jim, we used Kermit and Ernie. (Probably since I have been able to a spot on impression of them since I was 12.) So, I told Jim, "I know this is just a dream, and I don't want to wake up." He smiled and said, "I had a dream too. Just keep working at it, and never give up." Then we hugged, and he said, "I'll see you next time, and we will work together soon."
I love you Jim. (My wife did tell me this morning that I kept her up all night talking...oops!:halo:)
That's bascically like mine!!! :smile:He was so calm and gentle and told me to keep believing in myself and my dream!! As for your wife, I have no solution...:wink:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I had a dream about Jim Henson too, a few months ago right after the new movie came out. I was in some kind of other place. I didn't know if it were the afterlife, the future, some kind of alternate universe. I couldn't tell. There was a table on the street with antique books, and I went over to peruse it. I picked up a copy of "Jim Henson: The Works," which I've always loved. Then I looked up and Jim was standing there. He was in a yellow sweater, and he seemed like he was about forty years old or so. I was thrilled to meet him, and I wanted him to autograph my book. He was kind enough to oblige, though he seemed a little reserved and hesitant to be recognized on the street. But he stayed to talk to me for a while, and mostly just wanted to check in to see how the Muppets were doing. I told him how good the new movie was, and how the Muppets were all in such good hands. He seemed very pleased and--as others have said--very calm and gentle. It was a really simple dream, but also very vivid. One I remember much better than my usual dreams.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I had two rather odd dreams recently, one of which happened last night.

The first one involved a funny made-for-TV movie on the Sci-Fi channel that revolved around a group of friends (2 guys and 2 girls) who are trapped inside some evil lord's domain --- why they ended up there was beyond me, as I can barely remember it all because it flew by so quick, and it was also the climax of the movie. But I do know that they wound up there because they all did something very stupid. Anyway, as our heroes try to find their way out, they encounter several monsters, overlords, robots, and at one point, they bump into what appeared to be parodies of the "Emmet Otter" characters (weird considering that "Emmet Otter" was anything but a sci-fi)

The second dream I had involved me at a Muppet wrap party. For what project, I have no idea. All I remember was that it involved Scooter, Fozzie and a sheep, all arguing about something.

mo

Reaction score
I had a couple of muppet dreams, last night, I dreamed that my friend and I were in the back area of our school. Suddenly, she pulled me to my feet and started to sing Mahna Mahna. The Swedish Chef also appears next to us and goes:
"Bork Booork! Buboobork!"
So here I am with a friend and chef singing Mahna Mahna(Do doo doodooo!) And before I know it, all the muppets are there singing with us. We were then asked to be in the Muppet sequel, sadly I woke up before I could say yes.:frown:

My next dream, I am sitting in a white room with no walls, but a lot of light. I'm sitting at a wooden table with soft chairs. Jim comes into view and sits across from me, as usual he is smiling. He isn't old or wrinkly, he looks healthy and around mid 20's. I ask him where we are, he reply's with: A world away from your world. I talked with him for a long time, I don't remember specific topics. At the end, we say goodbye and I ask him if we will meet again. He says yes, someday. I also ask him he misses Earth and his family and friends. He told me with a bright smile on his face: I always miss them, but I have never left them alone. I've been with them every step of the way. I've always been near those who love imagination and creation. I suddenly wake up and it turns out I was crying. Whether I really met him, or it was just a dream, I really needed his words and wisdom at that time. Where ever you are Jim, God Bless you.:jim:
that was probably jim talking to you it's not very often something so magical and wonderfully weird like that happens :jim:

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
that was probably jim talking to you it's not very often something so magical and wonderfully weird like that happens :jim:
I agree with mo. And you are right, Bouncingbabyfig. Jim would be near those who imagine. I never met him either but from what I know about him, he seems like a person who would watch over the lovers and dreamers of the world, even after death. I hope your dream continues to inspire you. It sure inspired me!:jim:

mo

Reaction score
i have had 1 or 2 muppet dreams but i just can't remember them.
the only dream i can seem to remember is when there was a green bunny and and a pink skunk. i wrote a script:
cast list
---------
green bunny-carrots
pink skunk-dimples
voice over narration-john cleese:laugh:

scene 1
narrator:now one day on a sunny picnic carrots and dimples were in deep sophisticated conversation.
carrots:i have little ears
dimples:gimme a hug
(carrots embraces with dimples but then dimples pops and carrots has been haunted for the rest of his pitiful life)

THE END!!!!

Hubert

Reaction score
I had a dream that I was going to some new school, and we were having class, on the floor of what I realize now was actually my bedroom, and the teacher kept changing, but anyway, there was someone in the class whose last name I think was Eck, and he was a big superhero fan, and had a Super Grover PVC figure (I have the exact one in real life), and I became friends with him:super: