Dreams about Muppets...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The other night I dreamt I was on Muppet Wiki, looking at the "recent changes" page, and seeing images of what clearly looked like Kermit on Sesame Street, in front of the current Hooper's Store, which would have meant that Kermit was in a new episode. Too bad it was just a dream.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
I had a pretty vague one about Link Hogthrob (he was wearing bling,) and Miss Piggy... O_O

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt that I was at a premier party for "The Muppets". I got to get my picture taken with Steve Whitmire, Kermit, Rizzo, and Lips. They had photos of Muppets and performers for sale (and for some reason they also had pictures of people I know). And I got to test Jason Segel's knowledge of the Muppets, by naming the most obscure characters and asking him to describe the character.

Puckrox

Reaction score
So, no idea what I was dreaming up, all I know is every time I got up this morning I hit the snooze button because if I didn't go back to sleep "Steve and Bill would be mad at me". I'm assuming that I was dreaming about working on a project for Steve Whitmire and Bill Barretta... or, I dunno, something crazy like that. I just became convinced every time my alarm woke up that I needed to go straight back to sleep to do whatever they told me to.

Oh, and Kermit was in my dream a few nights ago. And Miss Piggy too, I think. No clue what it was about, but they were there.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed about Christmas cards with drawings of Monty on them. The inside of one showed Monty and an elephant with a Christmas wreath. Now, if only I could remember what those cards said! Knowing Monty, I'm sure it was something ridiculous.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I think a week ago I had a dream that I was seeing the new Muppet Movie but it ended up to be a live performance of The Muppets. But the whole theater (which sort of looked similar to The Muppet Theater) the power goes down and everyone was starting to leave after 2 hours and people with me tell me that It's time to leave the theater and I said no, this is the biggest event of my life this year. Suddenly they were closing the building so I had to run out of there and I wanted to go to theater to theater to see the rest of the movie. I always get weird dreams. LOL Once in awhile they feature Muppets. I did have a nightmare of an evil Big Bird with a broken neck and spinny eyes with a giant needle chasing me in my home in a slasher horror movie sort of situation. Really crazy. LOL

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I always have crazy dreams right before I wake up in the morning. This morning, the whole dream was about me running all over my neighborhood with my friend recording Halfway Down the Stairs on her phone. It was weird...

Puckrox

Reaction score
So, no idea what I was dreaming up, all I know is every time I got up this morning I hit the snooze button because if I didn't go back to sleep "Steve and Bill would be mad at me". I'm assuming that I was dreaming about working on a project for Steve Whitmire and Bill Barretta... or, I dunno, something crazy like that. I just became convinced every time my alarm woke up that I needed to go straight back to sleep to do whatever they told me to.
I'm pretty sure I had this dream again, or at least some form of it, because I kept going back to sleep to continue my conversation with Bill Barretta, but I remember this time what it was about. We were conversing about how to choreograph "Walter's big dance number". Oh dreams, stop being amazing.

12Medbe

Reaction score
I fall asleep to the Muppet Live 365 radio, so alot of the time the songs will actually break in and be apart of the dreams. I know the other night, I had a dream I was working my job, and there were people smacking tables, beating on cups, smacking the spatula on the grill, next thing I know, I get tempted to sing "With A Little Help from My Friends", cause it reminded me of Janice's "Human sacrafice" performance on The Muppet Show. As soon as I open my mouth to sing it, I'm somehow singing it in Janice's voice, and the statue's voice. Towards the end of the song, I happened to have woken up to find that the song was playing on Live365!

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I had two cool dreams with Jim Henson. Even though I'm not that religious, I sort of believe that spirits can get into peoples dreams.

One was I was chatting with Brian Henson telling him I really wished that I meet his father, he told me that Jim was right behind me. I turned and see a figure walking from the fog and it happened to be a middle aged Jim. "Oh My God, Jim Henson Lord of The Muppets" I said, Jim walks up to me, puts his arm around my sholder then we kept walking and he says "Now do you perform Muppet like puppets like Miss Piggy?" (surprisingly he didn't say Kermit) and of course I replied "Yes, hand and rod puppets"

Then the next one was really funny. In the dream, I have this huge production building in New York, it's like in the future and the doors were kind of chrome. I'm walking down the halls and I go into a room. The late Jim Henson is on a computer and I was his boss in the dream. "So Jim, what are you up too?" And Jim said something like "You know this internet concept is pretty interesting." LOL

Those are defiantly the best dreams I ever had.