Dreams about Muppets...

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I keep having dreams about finally being able to see the new Muppet movie. I can remember one where I was sitting in the theater and was watching a scene involving Gary, Mary, and Walter at Kermit's house. At one point, Gary walks outside onto a porch and finds some Muppet pigs sitting. He goes into some comical banter with the pigs. For some reason, I was the only one in the audience that actually thought this bit was funny.

Since I'm having so dreams about seeing the movie these days, once I acutally go see it, I'll have to be sure to pinch myself at least 2.5 times.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I recently dreamt that there was a new banner for the new movie, but the artwork was the same artwork used for the cover of the 1993 VHS release of The Muppet Movie.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I saw the new movie, but missed the beginning. And in my dream, the Muppets never raise enough money. When Kermit makes his "I beleive in you" speech, he asks "Give me a show of hands. How many of you have caught 23 pianos shot out of a cannon?", to which Gonzo raises his, and then asks how many have told buffalo jokes, to which Fozzie raises his, and so on, and then they all march, as the reprise of "Life's a Happy Song" plays.

While they are marching, soem stop-motion efect of various Mupet toys moving is used, as well as toys of other frasnchises, including Batman and Bullwinkle. And at the end if the line, Lips (who we already knew was in this) and Annie Sue (who we didn't) are shown (and Annie Sue has a weird eye-closing mechanism).

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I had one in July of 2005 that TERRIFIED me.

It was a trailer for a movie called When Muppets Attack! (which, yes, WAS the original title for Brian Lynch's script that became The Next Muppet Movie), where, uh, Muppets were being... "offed," one by one. Somehow they accuse Fozzie but at the last minute Fozzie is also "offed." But it was all done with pies like in "The Frogfather," I think it was. But man it was scary. I never forgot that dream.

Lola p

Reaction score
i had a dream where me and richard hunt were in a indoor snowball fight, but the weird thing was it was at my grandmas house, that had recently died. then we stopped and my grandama apeared. she told me how much she loved me and that she would be watching over me. i said that i loved her too, but then she dissolved into thin air. i rember i was on my knees crying, and richard came and comforted me and told me it was ok. then i woke up.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i had this dream i was jason segal and had all this fame like he does now and i remember meeting pepe and crying

also the other night i had a dream i was a puppeteer for the muppets and that i had a new character thats my own puppet named bananas and he was like walter and man these are good dreams

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I had a dream on Thursday that I thought the Muppets were in an Indiana Jones like movie. I was watching a clip eagerly on TV, but it turned out to be a commercial. :mad:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I am pretty sure a few nights back I dreamed I was dating Peter Linz... which is weird, because I had never seen a picture of him before... :eek: