"Down At Fraggle Rock" Book

Foodie

Reaction score
Heyas! I got this in my email today. It's been a few years I think since I placed the order on Amazon but I guess Jocelyn Stevenson's book " Down at Fraggle Rock: Treasures from the Jim Henson Archives " isn't happening... anytime soon anyway. Does anyone even remember ... anything about this proposed book? It must've been in motion somewhat along the way of some sort of pipeline to have been offered for order on Amazon. Anyhoo, here's the email they sent me the other day. ( I think it's been a good 2 years or so by now since I ordered it ).

""Hello,

Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

Stevenson, Jocelyn "Down at Fraggle Rock: Treasures from the Jim Henson Archives"

We've canceled the item(s) and apologize for the inconvenience. We must also apologize for the length of time it has taken us to reach this conclusion.

If you are still interested in purchasing this item, it may be available from other sellers.""

I wonder what ever happened to it. Does anyone even remember this? :smirk:

Anyway, I know I haven't been very active here for a while. Hope all is well. I will say that that new Muppet show is brilliant. The longer it's on, the better it will get. It's proven my right so far. :cluck:

Iscah

Reaction score
Yes, it's cancelled. There was a discussion about it on Tough Pigs forum; someone suggested it might be because it was intended as part of the 30th anniversary, and because they missed that deadline they decided to not go back to it.

(If that's the case, here's hoping they dust it off for the 40th anniversary...?)

But yes. What a disappointment! It sounded wonderful.