Doughnut Week

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi

Just to let you know that last week was "Doughnut Week" (UK: 22nd Feb. -1st March '03), and there was a poster to promote it that I got today. Guess who is promoting it :big_grin: ? to find out click here

Later

MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Warrick

I only found out today ! and I was quite lucky with the poster as the bakery was finished with the poster and would of thrown the poster away, now the poster has gone to a good home :big_grin: .

MuppetDanny

BTW I got your e-mail so why don't you make me 2x 4hr tapes with muppet stuff and I do you 3x 3hr tapes with muppet stuff for you - is that o.k :concern: ?

GWGumby

Reaction score
Aaaaaahhhh! MuppetDanny, your avatar is inducing 80s PacMan flashbacks!

wockawockawockawockawockawocka

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Warrick

O.K. post an e-mail with a list of all the muppet videos that you are able to trade with and I'll let you know what I what for the remaining 4 hrs :stick_out_tongue:

Later

MuppetDanny

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a nice poster. Danny if you would like to do a write up about the poster and the promotion for our collectibles section, please send me the info.

Thanks for sharing the news with us.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Phillip

National Doughnut Week 22 February - 1st March 2003 has been done in conjunction with The Jim Henson Company, Arkady Craigmillar and Save the children to promote the sale of doughnuts. For every doughnut sold. participating outlets are donating money to the Save the Children charity. The poster was used as part of the promotion. That's all I know about it. I saw the poster in our local cake store and they gave me the poster at the end of the weeks promotion.

Hope it helps

MuppetDanny