Doozers Cartoon Premiering February 3rd 2014 on TVO

Slackbot

Reaction score
We'll see the Fraggles again in "Doozers," an all-new CG-animated preschool series,
Hmm. The article says that the Fraggles will be in the show, but I seriously doubt that. Also, it's cool that the show is coming to Canada, but what about the US? Pretty please with radishes on top?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:smirk: Canada airing eh?

Methinks that'll mean an eventual CN spot since they're tight with TeleToon Studios after all the seasons of the Total Drama seriesand its derivative spin-offs like 6-Teen and Stoked.
Then again, if it's a preschool show, I'd expect that on a channel that has that already built into their lineups like Disney Jr. or Sprout. *Shrugs.

Just my own savvy speculation.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Once again, in three years it might end up on qubo. That's the most likely scenario. Unless it pulls a Turbo and ends up on Netflix or something.

I HATE Short run in Peru crap happening with the US and cartoon series... but then again, this is a Canadian Co-production series, so if anyone should get it first (or close to first), it's Canada.

Still, it would be amazing if this got to PBS. I wish they'd cancel that crappy Super Why series for it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It seems that they're getting Dumped on hulu.

I betchya it's going to be on hulu plus. That really sucks. But at least it's something.

Thanks for not dumping Stupor Why, PBS.