Does Palisades Send Replacement Accessories (that are broke)?

Corbet

Reaction score
I just picked up series 1 and the playset, and it seems that the robot bunny that came with Dr. HoneyDew's left foot will not stay on right. It just falls off. Its not the leg, because I pulled off the right foot and it fit perfectly on the left leg. Does Palisades send replacement accessories (similar to Mcfarlane?)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Corbet,

Here's some info from our FAQ...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/help/faq/palisades.shtml

The leg (or arm or lever or whatever) broke off my figure, what can I do?

If it is a new figure and broke the first time you tried to move it, that is probably a factory defect and you should exchange it for a new figure. This is your best option. In some extreme cases we will be able to offer a direct exchange, but we do not always have an item in stock. Alternately, you can put just a tiny dab of glue on the leg (or arm or whatever) and reattach it that way, and lose the joint capability. Some parts in a figure pack, like an accessory or base, might be able to be replaced if we have any extras of the item. In any situation dealing with us you will have to send us the defective figure or part to get a new one. Our customer service contact information is available on our web site at www.palisadestoys.com.