Does Lanford hate Red?

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
I don't know. Ever since "A Cave of One's Own," I get the feeling that Lanford has something against Red or the other way around. What do you guys think?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, maybe it just mirrors the aggression level of the Fraggle in front of it. Red was never really fond of it (and vice versa). Mokey's more mellow, and it is very loyal to her. On the other hand, they eventually do come to a mutual understanding and appreciation.

Collgoff

Reaction score
But what about Gobo, Boober and Wembley?:smirk::sigh::coy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
IIRC, Lanford was hesitant about being cared for them, but there's nowhere near the same amount of hostility.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
I don't know. Ever since "A Cave of One's Own," I get the feeling that Lanford has something against Red or the other way around. What do you guys think?
Red just needed to learn to be patient with Lanford and give him time to warm up to her. She comes off to him as someone who dislikes him and being a plant who appears aggressive by nature, he's willing to put up a fight with her And all night long I might add, which I /lol'ed for a long time on, as Red can't get seem to get any sleep the first night with him trying to take a bite at her constantly.

I wish Lanford might of appeared in a few more episodes than those that he did, but I guess there is only so much you can do with a Night-Blooming Yellow-Leaved Deathwort.