Does anyone have Muppet Madness?

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I really want to see the full video of Muppet Madness, a title from View-Master Interactive Vision, on Youtube.
I knew Kermit, Bunsen, Beaker, and Gonzo appear in this video but I wonder what other Muppets appeared in this video as well?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I couldn't find any compilation videos that was called Muppet Madness on YouTube. I found some playlists with various TMS episodes, but nothing that you wanted.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I couldn't find any compilation videos that was called Muppet Madness on YouTube. I found some playlists with various TMS episodes, but nothing that you wanted.
Muppet Madness was not a compilation (I don't think). It was one of two video releases from Interactivision, which released video games on VHS. There were two Muppet titles, the other being You're the Director (which is on YouTube), and they are among the rarest Muppet video releases of all time. Muppet Wiki doesn't even have any info on Muppet Madness (aside from acknowledging it's existence on the appropriate pages).

I recall somebody on this forum saying that they had this release (and the one Sesame Street Interactivision release that's not on YouTube), but they couldn't put it online. Can't remember who it was or what thread they noted this in.